Our COVID-19 Response
As you can imagine, opening during a pandemic was not what we had in mind. That being said, we are still very excited about our new space and we think you will be too!
Here is how we plan to adjust to the new restrictions:
We are changing from non-private parties and drop-in play to PRIVATE PARTIES and LIMITED RESERVATION PLAY space.
- We will be operating under the new emergency capacity guidelines
- We have divided our days into five 90 minute play slots with 30 minutes in-between to clean/sanitize our facility between guests using EPA/CDC approved products known to kill Covid-19
- 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Private parties will allow up to 30 guests (adults and children).
- $150 private party
- For non-private play reservations, we will sell up to 12 tickets for children.
- $8 per child (crawlers and up). Adults and non-mobile babies are free.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout
- Perform ongoing and routine environmental cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas
Health Checks and Social Distancing:
Everyone’s safety is our top priority! As a parent to young children myself, if I take them out these days, I’m taking extra precautions. In an effort to protect ourselves and you, we will be implementing the following health protocols:
- Have all adults in the party put on a mask or face covering before entering
- Adults will be encouraged to wear a mask while inside but will only be required to wear one if they need to interact with our staff.
- Temperature checks on incoming guests by our staff with a contactless digital infrared thermometer
- Social distancing (at least 6 ft) is encouraged for separate parties during the non-private play reservations.
- Separation between parties for indoor and outdoor dining by arranging tables and seating accordingly.
- Staff will wear face masks during their shift and gloves during any beverage preparation.
- Staff will have undergone general health questions and temperature screening prior to opening.
- Promote frequent use of hand washing and hand sanitizer for staff upon reporting to work and frequently throughout shift.
We appreciate everyone bearing with us as we adjust our original plans and try to make it through this uncertain time.